Learn Hacking Using Android From Scratch
Below is the google drive download link
The Course is Divided into four main sections:
- Preparing: this section will take you through the steps of of preparing your computer and installing NetHunter (an Android penetration testing platform) on your Android device. You will also learn how to use the main menus of NetHunter, and as a bonus I added three lectures to teach you how to install Kali Linux (a penetration testing OS) on your computer.
- Information Gathering:in this section we still don’t know much about penetration testing , all we have is an Android device with NetHunter installed on it, you will learn how to start gathering information about WiFi networks around you, not only that but you will also learn how to map your current networking, displaying the connected devices and information about them such as their IP address, Mac Address, OS, open ports and running services/programs. You will also learn how to connect an external wireless card to your Android device and prepare it to be used to crack WiFi keys.
- Spying: In this section you will learn what is meant by MITM (Man In The Middle) and how to use your Android device to achieve it using three methods. Being the MITM will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by devices in your network, or accounts accessed by the device which your Android device is connected to via USB. You will also learn how to create a fake access point and spy on all the data sent on it.
- Exploitation: In this section we will have a look on a number of exploitation methods that can be used to to gain full controlover your target computer weather it runs Windows/Linux/OSX only by connecting your Android device to the target computer. You will also learn why you should never leave your computer locked on a login screen as you will see login screens can be bypassed on both OSX and Windows (ie: you’ll be able to login without a password to Windows and OSX machines). Finally you will learn how to make an undetectable backdoor and deliver it to the target computer by replacing files that the target machine downloads or backdooring the downloaded files on the fly.
- Detection & Protection: In this section you will learn three methods to detect ARP Poisoning Attacks, you will also learn how to use Wireshark to detect other suspicious activities in your network. We will also discuss how to protect against these MITM attacks and prevent them from happening. Finally you will learn how to detect backdoors that can bypass antivirus programs and check file integrity to ensure that they have not been backdoored.